Scribbled!

           
"I sit here,looking at them intently."
"I'm here with them since past 7 years."

Can't it be that all these are the thoughts of my Bubbles.
He sit here quietly and its very often said that the quiet beings are the deep thinkers.
He's so absorbed in his thoughts that he rarely gets the time even to look at me.


❤💛♡❤💛♡♡💛💛❤♡❤💛♡💛❤♡||                 | |              | ♡    |




Today,He waved a bit suddenly,I got freaked !
But within a second I do realized that it was the wind that caused him to move.
Then,what if he suddenly got alive as I always thought and yells at us for causing him all the pain.
How difficuilt had it been for him,always sitting and bearing the pain when he can't even express it!?






❤💛♡❤💛♡♡💛💛❤♡❤💛♡💛❤♡||                 | |              | ♡    |

I often try to figure that what he's thinking but today a vivid vision struck me that was so clear eversince but I could never pay attention to it!
What if I died someday ?
People say that only the living beings have the soul and only they get to reach the judgement day.
So its like even if I killed him before my death it won't benefit me or him ,any of us.
As what if he did not reach there,up?
And,If I just died who will take care of him as I do?
 After all for people,he is just a toy.
 I need a trustworthy care taker.


❤💛♡❤💛♡♡💛💛❤♡❤💛♡💛❤♡||                 | |              | ♡    |

"Today,Her father called me old and that I should stay away from the beautiful things that are displayed in his drawing room"

He must be thinking this.
Daddy should have not called him so,its just my failure that I could take care of him well.

Love never gets stale, I wish Daddy knew this too ! 




❤💛♡❤💛♡♡💛💛❤♡❤💛♡💛❤♡||                 | |              | ♡    |


I was patting his head today. He must be feeling loved. Like love of a mother. I'm all and everything for him,his friend,his love and his guardian.
But What if,like we do not always like what good our parents do for us ,in the similar manner if he would not be liking my care for him or the way I do it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Picture

Chapter 1

You've Been Hacked